May 13, 2013
Follow us on Twitter: #cciublend
8:30 AM- 3:00 PM
Chester County Intermediate Unit
Educational Service Center, 455 Boot Road, Downingtown, PA
Have you ever wondered what “Blended Learning” really means? Is there only one way to effectively implement a blended learning program? These questions and more will be the focus of this one day event. Learn from administrators and teachers who are incorporating blended learning into their instructional design. Panel presentations, concurrent sessions and open discussion time will be a part of this exciting day.
Click HERE to download a flyer for distribution.
Cost: (Lunch is included)
No charge for accepted presenters
Enroll Now to register for the conference.
Request for Presenters
- Are you doing something interesting in your classroom, school and/or district using Blended Learning strategies?
- Are you willing to share what have you found to be successful practices?
- Have you started a program or planning one?
- Can you offer some lessons learned?
- Do you provide technical support in this learning environment?
Some examples might include:
- A flipped classroom model
- Co-teaching and/or supporting independent out-of-class activities
- Alternate-day instruction
- Technology mediated instruction
If this sounds like you, please consider being a presenter for one of the concurrent sessions. Click here to submit a proposal. Proposal submissions are due by April 26, 2013.
Administrators, if you would like to join the panel presentation team please contact Kim Breuninger, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For registration information contact WorkshopReg@cciu.org
Copyright 2013 Chester County Intermediate Unit | 455 Boot Road, Downingtown, PA 19335
Directions to the CCIU Educational Service Center